Let’s Get to Work
What We Do
Rich & Gardner is a full-service general contractor with expertise that spans the entire lifecycle of construction.
Design / Build
Save time and money by partnering with us to create a delivery schedule that manages the design and construction of your project.
Keep your project running smoothly, on time and within budget with our experienced team of Construction Managers.
For over 33 years, we have successfully completed construction projects for a diverse range of clients. We are committed to our projects from start to finish and beyond, bringing benefits of longevity, financial stability, and personal service to every project.
Design / Build
Design-Build is a method of building in which both the design and construction are contracted and controlled from a single source: the design-builder. This allows for more organization with one point of accountability, giving the owner more say in the project. It also minimizes risks for the project owner and reduces the delivery schedule by overlapping design and construction phases.
Owners have come to realize that when the designer and builder work together as a team (and not as competitors), the net result is a quality project for the lowest possible price. We acknowledge this, and, in fact, “working together” is part of our company’s basic philosophy. Whether the project is competitively bid or developed as a design-build project, collaboration and geniality are at the heart of what we do.
Rich & Gardner works with the architect and owner through a series of design review sessions to:
- Identify any design issues and develop solutions to those issues
- Monitor control estimate for change
- Discuss cost-saving options for best value to the project
- Review systems with key subcontractors
- Seek cost-effective alternatives
- Determine constructability of building components
Our construction management goals are simple: Establish a trusting relationship with the client, determine their needs, and meet those needs. This is the mindset that we approach each and every one of our projects with.
Rich & Gardner takes pride in hard work, clear communication, and customer satisfaction. That’s reflected in consistent, strong company growth through the establishment of trusting relationships with valued clientele.
Services provided during construction management projects can include:
- Design, architecture, and engineering coordination
- Permit management
- Procurement and subcontractor selection
- Project staffing and full-time on-site supervision
- Cost forecasting and control
- Project scheduling and value engineering
- Job safety
- Quality control inspection and monthly control reporting
- Project completion procedures and manuals
Our diverse and experienced team uses the latest technology for every project in order to consistently provide accurate takeoffs and proposals.
Rich & Gardner Construction Company, Inc. is committed to making every client satisfied and keeping each project within budget.
To ensure that our clients get the best value for their project dollars, our estimating team:
- Understands the industry’s constantly changing costs
- Researches current market trends
- Establishes realistic project schedules
- Has an extensive database of over 10,000 subcontractors and suppliers
- Collaborates with subcontractors to identify value engineering for cost-saving options
In this traditional relationship, the owner selects an architect or engineer to thoroughly describe the project and all requirements in plans, specifications, and bid documents. Our extensive database of suppliers and subcontractors creates competitive pricing for every project. Rich & Gardner coordinates and manages all subcontractors from start to finish and often self-performs critical portions of work to provide a greater value to owners.